Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Craig Chaquico at The Coach House September 3, 2011

Saw another fantastic show at the Coach House on Saturday with my good friend and writer Robert Kinsler. I had heard of Craig Chaquicio prior to this particular night but at this point had never seen him live. For those that aren't familiar with Craig’s work he was the lead guitarist of Jefferson Airplane, Jefferson Starship and Starship before going solo in the early 1990’s. I had no idea what I was in for. I know of his work with his previous bands but had never heard anything from his solo efforts. I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised. The thing that I enjoyed the most was that I was able to enjoy Craig playing without getting blown out of my seat by the sound. The pre-recorded along with his live playing were mixed perfectly. Also from a photographers point of view I would love to thank Craig for wearing something other than black. I've included a few of my favorite shots from that night's performance below. I like to leave the review writing to Robert as he's more qualified than I am. Please check out the link to his review here.



Thanks again,

Bob Steshetz - Photographer


Contact Bob at bobsteshetz@gmail.com

Web Outlets: www.ocregister.com / www.icecreamman.com / www.examiner.com/la-in-los-angeles

Bob By Request:  http://bobbyrequest.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment